Tandem Language & Training Center Corporation
4/F Great Wall Building, 1624 F. Agoncillo Street,
Malate, 1004 Manila, Philippines
(02) 356-3688 | www.tandem-center.com
Tandem Language & Training Center is a newly established company offering language training courses for specific group of professionals bound to be employed overseas. In a current project with German partners employing Filipino personnel for the healthcare and medical industry and with our commitment to long-term and sustainable operation, we are strengthening our German language team consists of international staff, we are immediately hiring:.
Role and responsibilities:
(1) Deliver German language courses at A1, A2, B1 or B2 level;
(2) Prepare class activities based on lesson plan;
(3) Implement the pedagogical technique of teaching framework;
(4) Conduct tutorials to course students
(5) Accompany students in class excursions.
(1) Advance proficiency in the German language, preferably with relevant academic background, experience, and willing to commit for at least 1-year contract;
(2) Knowledge of basic teaching principles and pedagogy or willing to be trained;
(3) Comfortable, confident and patient in working with language learners;
(4) High motivation and energy level to deliver intensive courses for at least 20 hours per week; and,
(5) Flexibility to teach in different course levels.
(1) Regular employment contract;
(2) 20-day annual vacation leave;
(3) Training and professional development seminars/workshops;
(4) Competitive compensation package based on experience and qualification
Please send your CV, cover letter and copy of relevant certificates to Mr. Enrico Lobrigo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and enquiries regarding this job vacancy announcement may also be sent to the same email address.
Tandem Language and Training Center Corporation • Copyright 2017 @ All Rights Reserved